يا رحمن يا رحيم
In classical Arabic, Ar-Rahmaan and Ar-Raheem come from the root r-h-m, which means to be tender, gentle, kind, to love with mercy, to show goodness and favor, and to have everything needed for beneficence.
Allah’s holy beauty (Jamali-name) is Ya Raheemu (The Merciful). The Ya Raheemu Wazifa and its benefits (fazilat) can make a significant difference in your life. It would be best if you recited this wazifa in a centered manner and confidently. It is best to use Ya Raheemu wazifa to attract Allah’s leniency.
YA- Rahman يا رحمن
- The ِMost Beneficient
- The All-Compassionate
- The Most Gracious
Creation is continually blessed with blessings and prosperity from the One who does not see any disparity among them. The most loving, kind, and merciful One. The One whose endless, loving mercy is perfect and inclusive. All creation is constantly being poured out with loving mercy by One who is overflowing with it. The One who embraces all of creation with his loving mercy and beneficence. Those who love and cherish all creation. One who is most loving, gentle, and merciful.
Benefits of Ya Raheemu Recitation
To overcome poverty, misery, sickness, loneliness, and any other obstacle, reciting Ya Raheemu excessively is beneficial. The ability of Ya Raheemu to resolve marriage issues, overcome financial problems, gain wealth and riches, overpower enemies, find good jobs, win a court case, have children, for rain, defeat enemies, and overcome incurable diseases. Recite this name of Allah regularly.
In Muhammad Ali’s translation of the Qur’ān, he refers to classical sources, who said:
Rahmān and Rahīm are both derived from the root Rahmat, signifying tenderness requiring the exercise of beneficence [kindness] (R) and thus comprising the ideas of love and mercy.
- People who recite Ya Raheemu 500 times will become wealthy after the fajr prayer:
- Recite Ya Raheem 555 to fulfill all your wishes.
- Make a copy of Ya Raheemu and wash it with clean water. Pour this water into the roots of plants to produce more fruit.
- The best way to gain respect from people is to recite Ya Raheemu 100 times.
Benefits of Zikr Ya Rahmanu
The Most kindly beneficent, the most generous, the most gracious, the most good-hearted
Continually showering blessings and prosperity on all of creation without any inequality. Those who are kind, loving, and merciful.
There is One whose endless, loving mercy is perfect and inclusive. A God who overflows with loving mercy and continuously pours it out on all of creation.
All creation is embraced endlessly by the One whose perfect mercy and loving beneficence are endless. All creation is loved and cherished by the One who created it. Love, gentleness, and mercy are embodied in One.
- The person who repeats this Zikr Ya Rahmanu 100 times after each fard (obligatory) prayer will have a good memory, be aware, and be free from a heavy heart.
- This is an excellent prayer name, especially for students. Ya Rahmanu, Ya Raheemu.
- Reciting Ya Rahmanu 100 times daily will sharpen one’s memory. It won’t be easy for him to forget.
It would be best if you recited Ya Rahmeeu 1000 times every day. When Allah permits, kalima shahadat will be recited at the end of life.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Prophet Muhammad SAW said, “Allah has Ninety Nine Names and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 50 Hadith 894).
The Ya Rahmeeu should be recited 500 times every day after Fajar salat. In shaa Allah, all people will love him, and no enemy will be able to harm him.
Ya Rahmau Ya Raheemu must be recited 21 times after each salat. You will develop a love for salat, and your memory will increase, insha’Allah.
Wazifa for Winning Your lover’s Heart
This amal is specific for those who want their relationship to return to normal after an altercation. This wazifa of Ya Raheemu is quite effective if you have quarreled with your friend and want him back in your life. In addition to helping you win your lover’s Heart, this amal can also help you get your lover to follow your wishes.
- After every namaz, read Ya Raheemu 300 times.
- Recite Ya Raheemu after reading Duraud Shareef 11 times
- Those who read this can pray to Allah, “Oh Allah, make my friend (name of friend) who is the son of (mother’s name) friendly to me.”. When you do not know the mother’s name of your friend, say Mother Hawwa (Eve) and imagine what your friend’s face looked like at that time so that the moakkils of this amal can easily find him and make him friendly.
Read more about la Ilaha Illallah Muhammadar Rasulullah.