Darood e Tanjeena
The Darood Tanjeena is a cure for all ailments in this era. It has complete answers to all the complexities and needs one may come across in life. For example, a person going through hard times can take this wazifa to gain peace and hope for the future.
Are you looking to learn more about the Darood Tanjeena benefits and wazaif? Here you can find all of the information regarding this specific topic.
Darood e Tanjeena In Arabic
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ صَلَاةً تُنْجِينَا بِهَا مِنْ جَمِيعِ الْأَهْوَالِ وَالْآفَاتِ ❁ وَتَقْضِى لَنَا بِهَا جَمِيعَ الْحَاجَاتِ ❁ وَتُطَهِّرُنَا بِهَا مِنْ جَمِيعِ السَّيِّئَاتِ❁ وَتَرْفَعُنَا بِهَا عِنْدَكَ أَعْلَى الدَّرَجَاتِ ❁ وَتُبَلِّغُنَا بِهَا أَقْصَى الْغَايَاتِ ❁ مِنْ جَمِيعِ الْخَيْرَاتِ ❁ فِي الْحَيَاةِ وَبَعْدَ الْمَمَاتِ
Darood e Tanjeena In English
Allahumma ṣalli ʿalā Sayyidinā Muḥammadin ṣalātan tunjīnā bihā min jamīʿi l-ahwāli wa l-āfāt(i), wa taqḍī lanā bihā jamīʿi l-ḥājāt(i), wa tuṭahhirunā bihā min jamīʿi s-sayyi’āt(i), wa tarfaʿunā bihā ʿindaka aʿlā d-darajāt(i), wa tuballighunā bihā aqṣā l-ghāyāt(i), min jamīʿi l-khayrāt(i), fi l-ḥayāti wa baʿda l-mamāt(i).
Darood e Tanjeena In English Translation
“O Allah, send upon our master Muhammad a prayer through which You deliver us from all terrors and tribulations; and through which You fulfill for us every need; and through which You purify us from every sin; and through which You raise us to the loftiest of degrees in Your Presence; and through which You cause us to reach the furthest limit, in all forms of goodness, in this life and after death”.
Darood Tanjeena Benefits
The benefits of Darood e Tanjeena are endless and we have mentioned a few of them, give them a read for better understanding.
1. Cure For Black Magic
Ulamas worldwide can agree that it is an excellent cure for all ailments, hardships, and even black magic.
2. Protection From Illness
Darood-e-Tanjeena benefits include protection from all kinds of ills, both physical and non-physical.
3. Fulfillment Of Dua
You can also recite these durood Shareef with the hopes that all your prayers will be fulfilled.
4. Success In This World And Hereafter
Its recitation can bring you much good in this world and the next because, most notably (but not least), you will receive great rewards and blessings for doing so!
Darood Tanjeena Wazaif
- Darood e Tanjeena is a supplication of the holy prophet Muhammad (Muhammad) that is often used to seek healing, forgiveness, and beneficial outcomes. Although it sounds very tricky, and it’s pretty challenging to grasp the meaning as we read it in Urdu, it becomes very easy to understand what this dua stands for if translated into English.
- So, Darood e tanjeena full should be recited in the state of Wudhu in a clean place with clear intentions of its need.
- Some ulama suggest that Darood e Tanjeena Wazaif should be repeated 1000 times at difficult times. On the other hand, as per other scholars, you may recite it 70 times daily to get the solution to all your problems and difficulties.
- Darood e tanjeena is a familiar supplication to recite the following salah. To maximize the benefits of Darood, you should recite it to seek its benefits before going to bed because the opportunities for it are much more open then, and the recitation will be effective.
- To stay disease-free, you should recite Darood e tanjeena 3-4 times on some rose water every day and drink it all – giving yourself one large dosage daily will help keep your body healthy!
- But suppose you want to get serious about getting rid of some pests in your homes like a jinn or black magic. In that case, you must do what we mentioned above and read the Darood 3 times on rose water and drink the mixture that results from that process – doing this every day and spraying these human words on surfaces within your home will banish; whatever possessions have been present there until now!
Darood Tanjeena Significance
Darood-E-Tanjeena is one of the most popular Durood Shareef recited by Muslims worldwide because its importance is religious.
It is narrated that once there was a pious man named Shaykh Moosa Jarir who dreamt that Prophet Muhammad taught him this sacred Darood Shareef on his ship, which was sinking in rough waters at the time.
The prophet told him that if he recited it three hundred times, then Allah Himself would answer his prayer to be rescued from the stormy sea. According to scholars, I will always respond to someone who asks for help through this Darood Shareef! This particular Darood wazaif is agreed upon unanimously by many religious scholars across generations and places.
It’s considered highly recommended when facing difficulty or hardship. It should be recited publicly if a significant number of people are facing similar issues to unite many hearts towards one common purpose.
The Quran contains numerous Surahs that provide invaluable guidance in times of duress. If one recites the Duas and Hadith as they have been taught, they will help get you through an issue. Whether it be related to making a decision or facing a problem with someone else.
I have noticed that if a person recites Durood e Tanjeena which focuses on removing worries from oneself and those around them and sincerely asking for Allah’s help and forgiveness. Their prayers are more likely to be heard.
Moreover, if a person recites Surah Al Ikhlas which focuses on Allah and His promises being fulfilled directly after reciting the Ayat regarding Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) ‘s Oneness, praising him and seeking his forgiveness. Before making Dua (after Quranic Supplications), I noticed that the duas are answered in an even more fantastic way than usual.
Read more about Ayat e Shifa.