The word “Hajat” literally means “to wish.” Two rakats of prayer are offered to Allah in the Salatul Hajat. It is a prayer to ask for wishes or the accomplishment of any particular goal.
When to Perform Salatul Hajat Prayer?
Even though this Salat can be done at any hour of the day, the optimum recommended time for this dua is in the last third of the night. It is typically regarded as a dua that should be recited following the Witr namaz.
What does Salatul Hajat Serve?
Salatul Hajat highlights your prayers and makes sure they reach paradise, also known as Jannat in Islam, which is considered Allah’s best creation.
Salatul Hajat Dua
In Salatul Hajat, a dua is recited as a salat for needs. According to Abdullah ibn Abi Awfa, the Salat Hajat dua is as follows:
“Whoever has a need with Allah or with any human being, let them do ceremonial washings and then offer two rakats of prayer,” said the Prophet of Allah. Then let them give Allah thanks and bless the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) (Durood).”
Translation of Salatul Hajat Dua
“There is no god but Allah, the Ever-Clement, the Most Generous. I celebrate the Glory of Allah, the Lord of the Magnificent Throne. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, Lord of the worlds. I beseech you, seeking that which will draw me closer to Your mercy, and that which will make certain for me Your Forgiveness. O Allah, grant me protection against any sin, and a share of every virtue. Do not leave me a sin without forgiving it, a worry without relieving me of it, or a need that meets with Your pleasure without providing for it, O Most Merciful Lord.”
According to Abu Dawood, this dua intends that “the Prophet (PBUH) turned salah whenever a problem grew severe.” It implies that one can always approach God for assistance because Allah is the most forgiving and kind. In addition to other voluntary supplications to Allah, one powerful prayer is known as Salatul Hajat. It is observed to finish one’s individual Haajah (need). It is merely one method of pleading with the Almighty for one’s legitimate goal.
“Whoever performs wudu correctly and then offers two rak’ats of prayer will eventually receive whatever it is that they are asking for from Allah.” (Ahmad)
Marriage Salatul Hajat
Salat ul Hajat for marriage produces the finest outcomes if performed on a Monday.
- One must undertake ablution, or a purifying bath, after finishing the Isha prayer before going to a private area to offer the prayer.
- Start by saying a salaam and a four-rakah prayer. At this time, you should also state your prayer’s purpose.
- Recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Ikhlas ten times each in the first rakah. 20 times the same surahs were repeated in the second rakah. Say the same surahs 30 times during the third rakah. Finally, both surahs should be recited 40 times during the final four rakah.
- Say salaam, then proceed silently to the following action.
- 75 times, recite Surah Ikhlas. After that, say Istaghfar 75 times.
- Recite Darood Shareef 75 times to finish.
- Offer your dua for marriage at this point.
- Repeat each Monday to improve your progress.
Benefits of Salatul Hajat
Since Salatul Hajat’s rewards and advantages stem from the prayer’s goal, they cannot be precisely expressed. It is a prayer for the benefits and rewards that one desires and needs. It is a strong salat that needs to be offered with a pure heart and total submission to the Almighty. So there are lots of benefits of salatul hajat When recited with sincere intentions, this prayer will grant all requests and bring Allah the Most Merciful, wonderful rewards.
Read more about How To Pray Taraweeh At Home.